August 30, 2011

Back to School, Back to School

So back to school. More classes, more teachers, and the exact same amount of students. Second year CreComm has started. Blog resumes...a special place in your heart.

Cliche Life Lessons will never really run out. This morning, I had to run so hard for the bus that I was a little sweaty (super sweaty) when I got on. And there were these weird wet spots on my lap (crotch area). This doesn't usually happen, I don't think?

Well, I guess what happened was, I sat down, still out of breath, and put my hands in my lap. And I spent the rest of the trip trying to dry them off by inconspicuously blowing downwards. And thus another life lesson: I should drive to school.

In other news, our Independent Professional Projects (IPPs) have started. It's like our thesis to graduate. We must do a practical project to industry standards. My IPP is an advertising and communications strategy for Sun Valley RV in Morden. It's an online campaign to boost exposure.

There will be more about the project and life lessons every week!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment