December 7, 2010

My Life is Average.com


Check out the site mylifeisaverage.com. It's where people make entries about average things that happen to them. Some of them are lame, but some are funny like the one below. Not a bad website - check it out. 

"I tried to get a Pepsi out of the vending machine at my school today, but even though I hit the Pepsi button, out comes a diet 7-up. Worse still, the place where you normally go to get a refund when such things happen was closed for the day. I was about to leave in disappointment when the machine returned all of my money. Then, I put it back in and hit a different Pepsi button, and two sodas came out. I have a strange feeling that the machine was trying to atone for its mistake. MLIA."
#2688605 Comments: 228 Vote: average 305 meh 24

No comments:

Post a Comment